Ingredients for Pasta Salad
- Pasta 350 grams
- Shrimp 300 grams
- Medium Tomatoes 3 pieces
- Zucchini 2 pieces
- Garlic 1 clove
- Parsley to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Shrimp, Zucchini, Pasta
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Cooker, Saucepan, Frying Pan, Wooden Shovel, Knife, Colander, Cutting Board, Tablespoon, Salad Bowl, Plate, Kitchen Towels
Cooking pasta salad:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.First we need to boil pasta and shrimp. Defrost shrimp to room temperature. We turn on the stove to a medium level, pour water into the pan and put it on the fire. As soon as the water boils, salt it and transfer the shrimp to the pan. They will cook approximately 7 to 10 minutes. We take out the cooked shrimp from the water, while we do not pour the broth, it will still be useful to us. Now we need to peel the shrimp. First we remove the legs, then the head, holding the tail, remove the armor from the shrimp. After that, we get quite small meaty pink pieces, which we transfer to a plate. We put the pan with the broth on the stove, make the temperature above average and bring the liquid to a boil. As soon as our broth boils, drop the pasta into the pan and reduce the temperature. Then mix them thoroughly with a wooden spatula so that they do not stick to the bottom of the pan. Check the cooking time on the packaging, if time is not specified then cook the pasta approximately 10-15 minutes. In this case, after 10 minutes of cooking, you can begin to try pasta, if you are satisfied with the taste. Turn off the burner, close the pan with a lid for 2 minutes. Then we pour the broth and pasta into a colander, shake it a couple of times, getting rid of excess fluid. And shift them to peeled shrimp.
Step 2: chop the ingredients.
Step 3: fry the zucchini.
Step 4: serve the pasta salad.Before serving, mix everything again and transfer to a salad bowl or plates. This salad is served cold with any bread you like. You can cook this dish for any holidays and just serve it for a hearty breakfast, lunch or dinner. White wine or grape, and any other juice to your taste, is perfect for this salad. Attractive aroma and very appetizing look, will not leave anyone indifferent. And the refined taste, everyone will appreciate. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you did not have olive oil, it is quite possible to replace it with sunflower.
- - Pasta for this dish you can choose any shape, which one you like best.
- - You can defrost shrimp in the refrigerator. In the evening, pour the frozen shrimp into a plate and place on the lower shelf of the refrigerator, they will unfreeze overnight. And when you start to cook the salad, take them out of the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes, so that they return to room temperature. And after that you can start cooking shrimp.
- - In order to make the pasta tasty and not stick together. To calculate the water you need so, for 1 liter of liquid add 100 grams of pasta.
- - If desired, zucchini can be peeled.
- - You can add various spices to garlic to your taste.