Ingredients for cooking lecho with eggplant in Bulgarian
- Fresh tomatoes 3 kg.
- Sweet bell pepper 1.5 kg.
- Eggplant 1.5 kg.
- Salt 2 tablespoons without a slide
- Sugar half a glass
- Vegetable oil half a glass
- Main ingredients: Eggplant, Pepper, Tomato
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Meat grinder, Wooden spatula, Cutlery, Large cauldron, Jars, Lids, Spin for cans
Cooking lecho with eggplant in Bulgarian:
Step 1: Prepare the vegetables for the lecho.Fresh tomatoes must be thoroughly washed with cold water, the same thing with bell peppers and eggplant. In order to carry out this process better, you can even soak the vegetables in a large bowl in water 10-15 minutesthen rinse them. Remove the twig from the tomatoes, if any, and cut the stem out in a circular motion. Bulgarian pepper is cut in half, after which we remove the stem and seed core from it. After this, halves of pepper are desirable again rinse thoroughlyso that there are no seeds left on them. If you do not have such an amount of red bell pepper, then you can make it half red and half what it is. It is not necessary to peel the eggplant, especially if the vegetables are young and the skin is not so dense. But what needs to be done is to cut off their “tail” or peduncle with a twig and cut a few centimeters from the tip of the vegetable.
Step 2: Cook the lecho with the eggplant.
Step 3: Roll lecho with eggplant.To roll up, we sterilize jars and lids in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. Pour the hot mixture of tomato and eggplant into cans and roll up. Wrap in a warm blanket and leave to cool completely. That's it, our miracle is ready.
Step 4: Serve the lecho in Bulgarian with eggplant.You can use lecho with any other dish, or just separately from everything. My husband loves to eat with fresh bread. Constantly requires supplements. Good appetite!
- - There are so many amazing things in this recipe - it’s also that lecho has sourness without the participation of vinegar (at first I couldn’t understand where, and then I realized it was from fresh, delicious tomatoes), and that I don’t need to fry anything (the main thing , do not spoil the taste and usefulness of the products).
- - All vegetables used in this recipe must be ripened, necessarily juicy and grown without the use of chemicals and fertilizers.
- - To enrich the taste in this lecho, you can add the cloves of garlic, cut into 4 parts. It must be laid with pepper and eggplant.
- - In order to effectively sterilize the lids, they can be placed in a saucepan, completely filled with water and boiled over low heat after boiling for 12-15 minutes.