Ingredients for Making Milk Punch
Ingredients for making milk punch:
- Milk (any fat content) 250 milliliters.
- Rum 1 glass.
- Brandy 1 tablespoon.
- Orange liqueur 1 tablespoon.
- Sugar 4 teaspoons.
- Whipped cream 2 tablespoons.
- Cinnamon (chopsticks) 3 pieces.
- Cinnamon (powder) to taste.
- Main ingredients: Milk, Rum
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Casserole - 2 pieces., Spoon., Pitcher., Glasses.
Preparation of milk punch:
Step 1: prepare the milk punch.In a small saucepan over low heat, heat rum, granulated sugar and one stick of cinnamon for 1 minutesstirring occasionally with a spoon. Then pour the orange liquor and brandy. Heat up but do not bring to a boil. The resulting mixture is hot poured into a jug. Heat the milk in a saucepan over low heat, just as it does not bring to a boil. Pour milk into a jug with a hot mixture of alcohol and sugar.
Step 2: serve the milk punch.Pour hot milk punch into glasses and decorate with cinnamon sticks and whipped cream. Sprinkle crushed cinnamon on top of the cream. Enjoy your meal!
- - In the milk punch, you can add a little vanilla, nutmeg, honey.
- - You can also use whiskey, cognac and even beer as alcoholic drinks.
- - Milk punch can be served chilled, with pieces of ice.
- - You can decorate the finished milk punch with grated chocolate, cherry berries on a stick.