Ingredients for Making Bacon Shrimp
- Large shrimp (fresh or frozen) 12 pcs.
- Bacon 12 thin strips
- Arugula 100 gr.
- Lime 1 pc.
- Cherry Tomatoes 4 pcs.
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp. spoons
- Sweet onion 0.5 pcs.
- Main IngredientsBacon, Shrimp, Lime
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Spoon, Knife, Cutting board, Grill (or baking sheet with parchment), Oven, Dish
Cooking shrimp baked in bacon:
Step 1: Pickle the shrimp.First of all, if the shrimp is frozen, they need to be thawed. After that, they must be washed in water and allowed to drain a little from excess moisture. Further clean shrimp: for this, we initially tear off her head. This can be done with your fingers or with the help of a kitchen knife. Next, get rid of the legs and remove the shell of the shrimp. Next, make a small incision in the dorsal part (a few millimeters) and remove the thin thread that is located there. It can be dark or almost transparent, but, nevertheless, it is not difficult to detect it, it is very different in appearance from the loin of shrimp. In the same way we clear all seafood. At this stage, the shrimp are prepared for further cooking, but first they must be washed again in cold water. Next, put them in a bowl or a deep plate and pour in soy sauce. Wash the lime well, then cut into round slices and spread them on the shrimp. Peel and dice the onion, then add it to the shrimp. In this form, aboutWe put marinated product for 30 minutes.
Step 2: Wrap the prawns in bacon.
Step 3: Bake the dish.Spread the shrimp on a grid for grilling. If you don’t have one, then you can use a baking sheet, but in this case you need to cover it with parchment for baking. We lay the lime rounds next to which the product was pickled. Preheat the oven to temperature 200 degreesthen we send the dish to the roasting pan for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the prawns baked in bacon.Shrimp spread on a dish. Serve with cherry tomatoes, arugula and baked lime. They can be used both in the body and in cold form. These shrimp go well with wine or champagne as a snack. And remember that on their own shrimp are a powerful aphrodisiac, and this means that you can prepare such a dish for your loved one for a romantic dinner, and he will not be able to resist your charm and culinary talent. Bon appetit to all!
- - In addition, you can decorate the dish by sprinkling it with dry paprika, which will also add a few unforgettable flavor notes. Before baking shrimp, you can sprinkle with sesame seeds, which will also diversify their appearance and enrich the taste.
- - As a sauce to the dish, you can serve any cheese, cream or garlic option at your discretion.
- - If you serve shrimp baked in bacon as the main dish, then rice or a vegetable salad seasoned with olive oil are perfect for garnish.