Oven ingredients for baking chicken legs in the oven with potatoes
- Chicken knees 4-6 pcs.
- Potato 600-800 gr.
- Salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- Seasonings and spices to taste
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Chicken
- Serving 3 servings
Inventory:Frying Pan, Kitchen Knife, Shape, Stove, Oven
Cooking chicken legs baked in the oven with potatoes:
Step 1: Prepare the chicken legs.Defrost chicken drumsticks, rinse under cold boiled water and remove feathers if necessary. Dry with a paper towel and carefully rub them with salt, pepper and seasonings. Seasonings and spices can be chosen to your taste or use a special mixture for chicken. Now the chicken legs must be fried so that the crust retains the liquid in the meat during baking and the legs are juicy and tender. Grease a frying pan with vegetable oil, heat and spread chicken drumsticks. Fry them over high heat until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes. Do not forget to turn the legs so that they are fried evenly.
Step 2: Prepare the potatoes.
Step 3: Bake chicken legs with potatoes.The form (you can take a deep pan) is greased with vegetable oil and spread the fried drumsticks. We spread the fried potatoes to them. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, put the form there and bake chicken legs with potatoes for 25-35 minutes. We check the readiness of the legs by piercing one of them with a knife - if the meat is pierced easily and a clear liquid is released without blood impurity, the chicken is ready.
Step 4: Serve the chicken legs baked in the oven with potatoes.We take the finished dish out of the oven, serve on plates, sprinkle with chopped herbs and serve. Enjoy your meal!
- - Frying potatoes is not necessary, although this gives the dish a richer flavor. If you wish, you can simply lay it out in a mold and put the fried legs on top.
- - Chicken drumsticks can also be greased with crushed garlic for pungency and spice. In addition, before frying, they can be marinated in spices for half an hour.
- - To reduce the calorie content of the dish, the ingredients can not be fried beforehand, remove the skin from chicken drumsticks and bake the legs with potatoes for 50-60 minutes.
- - Chicken legs and potatoes can be prepared and fried in advance, and put in the oven immediately before dinner, the arrival of guests or husband from work.